The TLL offers an array of teaching consultation and support services to help HGSE faculty members continue to improve their ability to create high-quality learning experiences for students. As much as possible, our goal is to make teaching more effective, more efficient, and more enjoyable. We engage faculty members as partners, working together to address teaching problems of practice by identifying and implementing research-based solutions tailored to the HGSE context. Our offerings, which are confidential and formative in nature, can range from a single conversation to semester-long support.
Main Consultation Services
- Designing or revising a course, class session, or assignment
- Observing (in-person or via video) and debriefing a class session
- Expanding your pedagogical repertoire
- Teaching inclusively
- Managing hot moments in the classroom
- Leveraging instructional technology
- Assessing student learning
- Creating formative feedback mechanisms
- Interpreting and responding to student feedback
To schedule a consultation or to simply learn more about our offerings, please contact Josh Bookin, Associate Director of Instructional Support and Development (email@example.com, 5-3967, Gutman 335). We look forward to the possibility of working with you!